Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Lolo Jones causes stir..." Ohh...STOP IT!!!!

Apparantly Lolo Jones, I'm guessing not knowing much about college football, replied to a tweet from Eric LeGrand-the former defensive tackle for Tampa Bay Buccaneers who paralyzed after breaking two vertebrae and suffered a serious spinal cord injury Oct. 16, 2010 in a game against Army-challenging her to a race. In which she responded by tweeting back and saying, "Get Checked for a concussion. Clearly, u've been hit in the head... Cos u arnt beating a track athlete." So let me get this straight: 1. This woman responds to a tweet from Eric LeGrand(which obviously was a joke), in a jokingly way, and for that she is in hot water! 2. Eric LeGrand even responded back to her and said, "didnt take it personal,understand where ur coming from.All good." Now here are my questions: 1. What's the problem? 2 Why does the media love to dig up this woman's butt so much? Oh...oh..oh..oh..oh...oh! Let me me answer the second question: The media is full of _____(...okay I'll let you fill in the blank)!!!!!

EXTRA:
If you liked what you read on my blog today, you should consider sharing
it with your friends on Facebook and/or your followers on Twitter. Use the
"Share to Get" button below and there is a FREE gift in it for you.

JOIN TODAY!